- This event has passed.
Gospel Relationships: Porterbrook Class (Cancelled)
April 12, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$25
The meet-up for this class has been cancelled. However you can still take the course online if you wish.
This 9 lesson course leads you step by step through bible passages, key concepts, practical examples and exercises.
Pace yourself by setting aside 40 minutes a day, for 30 days, to read, reflect, and pray your way through the course.
Each lesson includes
- Insightful articles on Bible passages, doctrine and application
- Instructional videos
- Helpful illustrations
- Interactive reflection boxes to make and store your notes
This course is ideal for
- Christians who want to grow spiritually and who want to develop a gospel-centred approach to the subject
- Pastors with busy schedules, who want to grow in character, ministry skills and gospel direction
- Small groups who want to go deeper by studying in depth at home and then meeting together to discuss and share learning
- Leadership teams and church planting core groups, who want to set out and implement a biblical vision for their church
As with all our courses, you go through the material at your own pace and when it is convenient for you in your schedule. Then we all come together on April 12 to share with one another what God has been teaching us and how we are applying and living out what we have learned.
For the discount code, visit the City, our online social network and look for the event, “Porterbrook Class” on April 12th.